Scream TV is the horror-themed world in Gex: Enter the Gecko.
The level takes place in a large haunted mansion and is a spoof of horror movies. In the level Gex encounters Ghosts, Zombies, and floating furniture.
- Demented Doll
- Floating Skull
- Frankenstein Monster
- Jack o' Lantern
- Rez Spike Ball
- Skull Ghost
- Wall Monster
Thursday The 12th
- Bonus Level: Find The Given Items In Time.
- Survive The Haunted Mansion.
- Smash Five Blood Coolers.
- Ride The Haunted Elevator.
- Run The Axe Gauntlet.
- Head Down The Ramp.
- Stick Across The Ceiling Maze.
- Reach The Top Of The Morgue.
- Ascend The Ghost Tower.
- Smash Eight Blood Coolers.
Texas Chainsaw Manicure
- Secret Level: Ride The Floating Furniture.
- Hockey Masks
- Scream TV along with Rezopolis are the largest levels in Gex: Enter the Gecko with 5 total. However Rezopolis possibly has 6 levels so it is possible that Rezopolis is larger.
- Scream TV has the largest amount of missions of all levels with 3 levels having 3 missions and 2 levels having 1 mission. There is not even a single Scream TV level with 2 missions.
- Scream TV is very similiar to the Cemetery in Gex, only Scream TV takes place in a haunted house/tower and the Cemetery takes place in a graveyard.
- The secret level "Texas Chainsaw Manicure" is not included within the N64 version of the game.
- When Gex uses his tail to whack or jumps on the grandfather clock, the bell rings.